Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy 4th!

As per tradition, my family always goes down to my aunt's lakehouse in CT for the 4th of July. After THREE STRAIGHT WEEKS of non-stop rain, we finally had a weekend of sun! Below are some pictures of my fun weekend.



Lounging in the lake


Intense game of volleyball



My attempts at serving


Mom's version of "tanning"


Chris attempting to jet ski



My sister's 21st birthday cake


My cousin Michael's fireworks display

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July! Eric and I will be on vacation for the next week but we'll be in touch soon. In the meantime, check out some of our student bloggers who have been posting throughout the summer. Kathleen (our newest First-Year blogger) just wrote about her 1st experience as a Stonehill student at Orientation! http://www.stonehill.edu/x13106.xml

No comments: