Monday, January 11, 2010

Long Overdue Post

The holidays are over and we're back! The college closes for a few days around the holidays and the staff takes a bit of vacation so it's always an adjustment getting back to the office after the New Year. I went home to my parent's for an entire week to relax and spend some much needed quality time with my family. My sister's studying abroad in Brussels, Belgium this semester so it was good to spend some time with her before she left. Below are some quick holiday snapshots from my vacation.

Central Mass winter wonderland


Cafe Stango- very excited by my Christmas presents


I take Christmas cookies very seriously

Yankee Swap madness with the extended family

And the best for last- my cousin Mike's gift in the Yankee Swap


Ok, back to business! We're coming towards the end of Early Action- notification date is January 15th. If you haven't heard from us yet, you will very shortly! We've also started reviewing the Regular Decision applications that are complete. Haven't applied? You still have time- deadline is January 15th so get on it!

We're also working hard to plan the Open Houses for accepted student that will be starting soon. Information for accepted Early Action and Early Decision students will be send via snail mail so get excited! Attending an Open House is a great way to familiarize yourself with Stonehill in a different way than a tour or group information session. We'll talk more about Open Houses as the winter progresses, but just something to think about as your plan your late winter/early spring.

No comments: