Thursday, August 7, 2008

Cape Cod Roadtrip

ROADTRIIPPP! Well...kinda. Liz Stender and Professor Ubertaccio (the Pre-Law Advisor and Director of the Martin Institute for Law and Society) have been busy planning a Send-Off Reception for students from the Cape Cod Area. Since Professor Ubertaccio lives in the area, he so graciously offered up his home for a location. The reception was a great way for students from the Cape to meet others that live close by and make some friends before starting classes this fall. Perhaps some carpool buddies in the making! Below is a step-by-step account of our journey.

















Liz Stender: Admissions Counselor Extraordinaire. Clearly excited that she gets to meet all the students from Cape Cod that she spent all winter accepting.




















The spread: Stonehill College does NOT skimp when it comes to food.





















Is that what I think it is? OH SNAP! A Watermelon whale. I really wish I could take credit for it, but Liz's fiance spent 2 hours making this on Tuesday night....I just sprinkled on some blueberries.





















Our guests are arriving! Professor Ubertaccio greets Coral Azarian (class of 2008) and her mother.


I hope that everyone who came had a great time! I was so busy I forgot to take pictures of our attendees but I hope the pre-party pictures did the job. Less than 2 more weeks until the Class of 2012 arrives on campus! Best of luck and enjoy what little is left of your summers!

No comments: