Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wrapping up spring travel and the academic year

As many of you know, we do the bulk of our recruitment efforts in the fall, but there are some select fairs we attend in the spring to talk to students that are current sophomores and juniors. I was in Pennsylvania recently recruiting in Wilkes Barre and the Main Line area. My buddy Neil from Wentworth Institute of Technology had been raving about this Bed and Breakfast in Wilkes-Barre so I decided to try it out for myself! Below are some pictures from the Hillard House which I would highly recommend :)


The music room. I'm not so gifted in this area so I just admired.



My cute bathroom!




Who doesn't love a canopy bed?



Neil and I owned breakfast-the aftermath. Fresh fruit, banana bread, coffee, orange juice, apple bread pudding drizzled in homemade caramel sauce and ham. Y-U-M!


In all, a great trip to PA! We're really drumming up some great interest for Stonehill in this area so it's an exciting place to travel. I'll be there again next fall so look out for Stonehill at your high school or local college fair!


As for on campus news...the academic year has come to a close! We're very sad to see the Class of 2009 leave us, especially the students who work in our office, some of whom we've know for 4 years! Here's some pictures from the student worker ice cream social we hold every year in the spring.

We love our students!



Eamon digs right in



Student Ambassador Coordinators Liz and Andrew chow down

Best of luck Stonehill Class of 2009! We love you and will miss you! As for 2013, you have a really fun 4 years ahead of you...we'll see you in June for Orientation!

No comments: